About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 22 February 2011

And the lucky winner of the magazine is

                                                                   Number 20
chosen by True number random generator

So a big congratulations to Tina Makuc.

Please send me your address and then wait for the mail man to deliver this brilliant magazine to you.

Thank you for being so patient with me

A Big Thank you to all you lovely ladies who left me positive feedback and posted my candy in your sidebar.

Please come back and visit and maybe it will be your turn to be a lucky winner next month.

But most importantly I feel I am the lucky winner because I have made some new friends by offering you candy.





Hugs Julie

3 comments:

Tina Makuc said...

OMG, that's me !!!!!!!!!
Thank you, thank you, thank you Julie.
I can't wait to get it in my hands!!!
I sent you an e-mail .. If you don't get it please contact me:
makuc.tina@gmail.com.

Thanks again, you really made my day!!!
Hugs, Tina

Rosa Forino said...

congratulazione alla vincitrice un caro saluto a te

LittleNasty said...

I congratulate the winner!