About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Katharina's candy

Hi everyone. The rain has stopped and there is a glimmer of sun, so time for me to go and visit my mum but before I leave I would like for you to know there is some candy to be won over at http://katharina1704.blogspot.com/
She is celebrating her 1000 followers. At this moment in time I think I would be celebrating if I had just ten followers lol
To celebrate this incredible mark, she is  giving away 2 sets of Whiff of Joy's STORE stamp kit "Blooming Spring", illustrated by the amazing Elisabeth Bell.


The candy ends Saturday June 12th. at 8pm.   Good luck everyone!

No comments: