About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 7 November 2009

BLOG CANDY will stay on top till 18th November.

BLOG CANDY will stay on top till 18th November.

Angel Drummer is offering This Candy


*brand new sealed Popcorn - for someone special stamp

*brand new Basic Grey and Ka nd Co Sublime 6x6 pad

*100 baby's breath blooms from wildorchid crafts

*1 sakura white glaze pen

*10 pink Azure flowers

*10 lilies

*10 roses

*5 peel of sheets



for every 50 entry's she will add more to the candy.



Here are her rules -

*please publish this on your blog and link it back to her post.

*become a follower if you are not already (to Angel Drummer blog) not mine. Well you can follow mine if you want to. Lol

*leave a comment on her post telling her what your favourite song/album is to craft to.

Candy ends on the 18th November. Don't forget to wish her a happy birthday.
Good Luck to all who enter

No comments: