About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 22 September 2009

My First!

Hi! Fellow crafters! My name is Julie and I am a Newbie. This is my first blog. This is the first time I have entered any challenges and I hope with Some Organisation skills and better planning to enter many more. I am an Avid crafter and love Paper craft. I would love to share my creations with you and in doing so led me to blogland. Please leave me a message to say you stopped by as I would love to read your comments.
 The first card I am going to display has been made for a young girl, who has lost her arm in a boating accident. (well it should have been the first but need to find the site with the address and then my card can be posted. If anyone knows the name of the blog where cards are asked for, for this little girl, Will you Please let me know.

 I have made three cards for different challenges but missed the dates when they should have been submitted. But will still like to display them here for you to share in my creations

Today as hard as I tried I missed the time they should have been in today for the following post. http://caardvarks.blogspot.com/search/label/Sketchfest
 My manipulative, defiant son decided to play me up before going to school again and had borrowed my camera lead So search for it was what I had to do.  As soon as he left, I sat at my desk to post cards and nodded off. So annoyed with myself for not managing my time better. But I do get tired easily at the moment (Health problem) so will post them to my blog for you all to view. I hope you like them!



No comments: