About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 12 June 2009

Hi, My name is Julie and I would like to Thank you for stopping by my little corner somewhere in blogland, to learn more about me and my life. The internet, blogs and emails are my way of shutting out the outside world and giving me  a place to visit my friends, read old n new blogs and learn new crafting skills. It's a place to hide from my highly strung teenage lad.

I am currently a SAHM but looking for work to provide for my family and to buy more crafting goodies lol. I am a  mother of two wonderful sons aged 14 and 23.


My artistic journey into cardmaking began about two years ago when I became  housebound following an accident. I started buying papers and embellishment for two scrapbooks I planned to make. While collecting these items I discovered Atc's on the Art and Craft show. I am now Hooked.


My partner at that time had to remind me occasionally that Atc's were meant to be traded. I have yet to do this. They are too nice to give away. So I started making Cards for family and friends.


I love working with oriental themes, butterfly theme's, fairy themes and female faces. I also love stamping and I am particulary fond of Tim Holtz idea's and products. The majority of my stamps are from inkadinkadoo. But I am discovering new brands and new sited every day. I also like dry embossing, stitching and paper pricking. I like the Glitter Girl boards and also Love making Parchment Gifts and cards.

 I would love to hear from fellow crafters and would love to hear what you think of my cards. I would also appreciate constructive criticism if it will help me improve my cards

I also draw and Prefer My pencil drawing compared to my pen drawing. I have also done some paintings. Thank you to all the kind people who have taken time out  to read my blog. Time to me is a precious gift, as usually there are not enough hours in the day for me. Sowhen you are taking time out of your busy lives to read my blog, it means a lot to me. Thank girls! Happy Crafting

No comments: