About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 25 December 2011

Sharing Christmas with you

Today I would like to invite you my blogging friends to share christmas with me at my house.



Both Santa's light up and are my favourite of my christmas ornaments.

Before Demolition









My Dining Table.


This is my dining table at meal times and my crafting table inbetween meals. I do have two desks for crafting in my office/craft room but there is more space to spread my stash between the kitchen and the sitting room.




Hope your all enjoying your Christmas day so far. I am able to use my lad's laptop while he playes with his i pod. lol


More Later........................

                                                                             hugs Julie

1 comment:

Lotta said...

It looks beautiful Julie! Hugs Sandra