About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Kenny K celebrates Christmas in September


Kenny K challenge - Christmas in September -
http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/
Card - Kanban
Image - Krafty K
Background paper - Making cards magazine
Medium used - Copics
Toppers - Kanban/candy kit/Trees
Snowflakes punched from stash and covered with Twinklets - Diamond Dust
Diamond Dust also used on Kenny K image



Kenny K image - Mistletoe



Images can be bought from


                                                http://www.kennykdownloads.com/


         
Thanks for viewing
Happy Crafting

Hugs Julie

4 comments:

paperpapier said...

You done well with the Kenny K image..the santarina is kind of sexy cute..!!Love the glitter that you added, feel like the festive season is around the corner.
happy crafting & hugs,
Heaney

Patty Sue 2 said...

What unique card, I love the folds! Your coloring is so pretty! Thank you for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge!

tiggertastic said...

this is fantastic ! i love the folds of your card and all the papers you have used

Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

arjette said...

What a gorgeous card!!! Love the glitter, that image is soooo cute ánd sexy!!!
Thanks for joining us at KennyK's challenge!!!

gr. arjette.