About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Cards for men - G is for George......

Good Evening Ladies.
Over at Cards for Men the challenge is G is for...........

G is for George
B is for Birthday
S is for Sior

http://cardsformen.blogspot.com/

                                                      H
So Happy Birthday Sior

Lauren (my son's Girlfriend) has a brother aged nineteen who is in the armed forces.
He came home this weekend to celebrate his birthday with his family..

In the Welsh language his name is Sior but In the English language we would call him George.

I designed the card but I got Lauren to make it, with some guidance from me.
Her brother loved it and apparently Her card was the only one put on the mantle piece (fire-place). The rest of the card were put tidily to one side.

This made Lauren's day



Sior is the welsh word for George



It is always good to receive some positive feedback

I am going to enter this into Cards for men.

The theme this week is the letter G

I hope this card can be used for that challenge.

Thank you for viewing.
I wish you all a very good evening
Hugs
Julie


No comments: