About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday 3 August 2011

Good Crafternoon Ladies. Have you heard the news?

Hey Ladies Have you heard the news? 
There is a new challenge blog starting on Wednesday 10th  of August.



over at http://whimsyinspires.blogspot.com/


Right then, what you waiting for?

 Visit whimsy stamps (Click on link)



Grab yourself a badge an tell your friends. Then link your blog to the site for a chance of winning a mystery prize...


If your going to join in this challenge. Have fun

Happy crafting

Julie








No comments: