About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 24 April 2011

Everybody wins celebration

http://wwwpeggysamusement.blogspot.com/2011/04/everyone-wins-giveawaygive-to.html


Happy Easter, to you all, To my friends, to my family and to my followers.

I would like to share with you a blog where a very generous lady named  Peggy Getto is generously going to donate $1 for every person that leaves a comment on her blog to Ovarian cancer research.
http://www.ocrf.org/index.phph. She is hoping to gain 100 comments. The more the merrier.

So Come on ladies, take a minute or two and say hi!

Also you will be entered into a draw to win a prize. There are two prizes to be won so there will be two winners.

Thirdly she is celebration her friends birthday who died to Ovarian Cancer and she is also celebrating the fact she has wrote 2,500 Posts. Wow!



Here is wishing this lovely lady luck in reaching her goal, and thank you for taking the time to read this post

Hugs Julie






No comments: