About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 26 March 2011

To all my followers, friends and family

Happy Saturday Afternoon to you all.

Hi. This is a quick post just to let you know that i am currently without a pc. As soon as it is fixed, i will be back with a new post and candy. Hopefully this week. So Keep crafting and I will return soon to view all your beautiful creations.

Julie

2 comments:

sandra said...

We will be waiting for you!
Hugs!
Sandra!

Anonymous said...

Hello, interesting post liked very much indeed,I think we could became blog palls :)!
Apart all Jokes I´m Marco, like you, I publish on the internet, even tought my website conten is very different from your.....
I make poker web pages about poker bonus free of deposit........
Enjoyed a lot reading this!