About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Life gets in the way sometimes.......

I started this blog to showother crafter some of my card making challenges and projects.

Card making???? What cardmaking? Life just gets in the way sometimes.

Several weeks ago my mother broke her foot, and she is unable to put any weight on it. So every day i visit my mum to do her chores, cook her dinner and make mugs of tea and more mugs of tea. The kettle doesn't go cold, and she asks me for another cup. She has had me busy doing all those chores that either she doesn't like doing or has been unable to do since coming off a life support machine. I have been spring cleaning for her and moving furniture as she has had to have her house rewired. All this work is playing havok with my back. There has been no time to clean my place so you can imagine being a crafter i have my crafting tools and stash everywhere. Lol If i get any visitors i will just tell them i cant be creative unless i am making a mess. lol

. I have my own health problems. I suffer from water retention, celluitius, arthritis in all my joint, scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and iron deficiency anemeia.(this leaves me constantly fatigued) It has been a particularly bad week, with  legs and feet swelling and throbbing. .I don't seem to do chores as fast as i would like and feel constantly tired.  Sadly at the end of the day I am left totally exhausted and no time for crafting! I have fallen asleep nearly every night on the settee not reaching my bedroom. I am due for an operation on my legs in two months time so hopefully that will help me a lot to be able to get out and about.

I do have a few things to share that I have managed to get done before going to noddy land. Enough of my waffling lets share some cards with you and some more candy!



No comments: