About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Papertake challenge - Anything goes with added extra - add lace

Please scroll down for my blog candy




This week at Papertakes http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/

 the challenge From now on, the first challenge of every month is going to be an Anything Goes challenge so that you will have a free rein to do whatever you want and really get to create without any restrictions. Of course, it’s still a challenge so we will be having an optional extra but this is just what it says, an option only and you don't have to do it - only if you want to.



You can combine your work with other challenges but as always, could we ask that you don’t back link and that you submit new projects/cards only please (thanks peeps xxx).



So our theme this week is



Anything Goes



and the optional extra is to add lace to your work (you can use paper lace or fabric – whatever you prefer)”

Here is a card I made for my neice:-











3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

What a fun design! love the purple and that gorgeous lace! thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving me a comment!

Anonymous said...

A very pretty card! Thanks for playing along with us at PTW this week.x

Elsina said...

A beautiful card!