About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 11 December 2010

Can you Guess?

Can you guess the challenge over at Just magnolia? Yes, you guessed right,(or maybe you didn't lol) the challenge is to make a Christmas card. I have made a few Christmas cards using different Magnolia images but this is the one I would like to share with you today and add to the challenge at http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/




I embossed the tree's in the background and made the snowflake (although not very clear in this picture)

I used this image on some other christmas cards, using different layout's or a different colour. I do like this image of magnolia. I must say it is one of my favourite ones this christmas.


Same image different layout. and lighter blue. I cannot remember what challenge I made this card for initially or what sketch i followed. After making a few cards, my pipes froze and i was too cold too type so i missed out on a few challenges that I made cards for.....



Same image, different colour and layout.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Wonderful Christmas cards! Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia this week xs