About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 31 August 2010

Mega candy to be won over at amy's blog

http://athousandsheetsofpaper.blogspot.com/2010/08/1000-sheets-for-thousand-sheets.html

Amy has a mega amount of candy to be won. She has a 1000 sheets of  6 x6 to share. The sheets will be broken into 5 candies of 200 sheets. But the candy doesn't stop there. She is throwing in some stamps too.

There is:


Sweet November Coral Reefweaver, Chanter Heartsong, Coriander Fairy and Darby & Penelope

CC Designs Lil Emma Bug, Cherry Emma and Halloween Hansel

The Greeting Farm Miss Anya Dressy set, Fairy Chloe and Fairy Eva

Tickled Pink Lil Lolita Ivy and 60's Mod Ivy

Simply Betty Stamps Lola and Miller

Stamping Bella Maisy Ketto

Christy Croll Appley bowl Huggabug (since I couldn't include one of her fab Tiddly inks digis)

My Favorite Things Pure Innocence Fairy Girl

Sugar Nellie Gorjuss Girl "Just a girl"

Kraftin' Kimmie Drucilla and lots of little extras

Lili of the Valley Tiptoe fairy

To be eligible to win this grand prize you need to post the details of this candy on your blog. the candy will be open through Friday, September 3rd then random generator will pick a winner and amy will announce the winner on Saturday, September 4th.






 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always inspired by you, your opinion and attitude, again, thanks for this nice post.

- Murk