About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Monday 8 March 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge - Tent Card

This week on Just magnolia they are having their monthly challenge. The challenge is to make a tent card. There is a tutorial to help you out if you don't know how to make one.

I have made a card for this challenge. It is my first time to make a tent card.



I followed the instructions
but changed the size because I have a set of cards with different flowers and fairies on them. They are
beautiful in their own right but I have been trying to come up with something different than just a plain
card. As soon as I saw this challenge I knew exactly what cards I wanted to use.


Here are two pictures, one of the inside and one of the back.
I really enjoyed making this card.

2 comments:

Dena said...

Gorgeous card Julie! Those flower are just perfect!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia, I hope you had fun making the tent card!
Hugs, Dena

Bev said...

What a wonderful tent card! Thanks so much for joining JM this week x