About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 21 February 2010

Maria's candy - ends February 26th

It's time to chase the cold winter blues away with some calorie-free CANDY! My counter is getting close to 20,000 (thank you fellow crafters and good friends) so it's time to celebrate. Maria has decided to mix it up a bit and offer some basic crafting essentials like say stamps and Copics. So far there's 1 prize, but her counter reaches 20,000 by February 26, she will add a second prize. A 3rd prize will be added if hernumber of Followers goes over 200. Please note you are not required to become a Follower unless you want to and this makes it easier if you want to know when she posts something new on her blog.






Here are the prizes:



Prize 1: Humble Pie Sweetheart Couple stamp, Robin's Nest Baubles and Stampendous Heart Peel Stickers donated by Phebe at the Town Scrapper

http://humblepiethetownscrapper.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Second prize - : Her Favourite Basic Copic colours for faces - Eooo, Eoo, E21, & R20
 
Third prize -Humble Pie Maggie with Flower stamp, Simply Because sentiment stamp, mini felt fusion ribbon and gorgeous Prima Flowers donated by Phebe at the Town Scrapper
 
Winners will be announced on Saturday  Feburary 27th

No comments: