About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 4 October 2009

Check this out

Challenges will be starting on October 7th 2009  at your Next stamp challenge blog

http://ynschallenges.blogspot.com/

The DS want you to participate!!! The more people that participate the more fun it will be :) Please grab their challenge blinkie and put in on your blog and share it with all your friends!


Their challenges are meant to be fun and welcoming so all winners are picked at random through an online random number generator

You must use at least one Your Next Stamp image when participating in our challenges.Once you grab one of their blinkie's and place it on your blog  and post a comment on their blog  your name will be put in a draw for a free stamp set of your choice.

 As an added bonus they are giving away a stamp set to one of their wonderful followers. The draw takes place on Oct 6th 2009

No comments: