About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Birthday candy

http://twinklesglow-glowbug.blogspot.com/2009/09/birthday-blog-candy.html




This birthday candy is being given out to followers by the generous by Chris Olsen at Twinkles glow with stamps
until 30th October 2009.

Winners will be announced on November 1st. 2009

Chris, also known as Glowbug on Splitcoaststampers is not giving out one candy to followers but two.

May god bless her with all that she ever needs in life. Thank you Chris.

Happy Crafting Everyone!



No comments: