About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 16 October 2009

Autumn Challenge

The foliage has been losing its freshness through the month of August, and here and there a yellow leaf shows itself like the first gray hair amidst the locks of a beauty who has seen one season too many. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes





A stamped image of a young girl with leaves in her hair. Red,yellow and green leaves, stamped leaves and leaf brads used for embellishments. i uploaded this image to splitcoast stampers.
 
There is a challenge at http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/
named Autumn colours, I think I will enter this card for that challenge

No comments: