About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday, 4 April 2012

Christmas Challenge #23 sponsored by Hein Design

Good night Ladies. It is nearly time for me to go to bed, as my pillow is calling.Before I go I would like to share with you a card I made for the Christmas Challenge (with sketch). The challenge is sponsored by Hein designs.
 http://www.heindesign.de/


The challenge is White on white.


image from Lily of the Valley.co.uk.


http://www.liliofthevalley.co.uk/acatalog/Stamp_-_James_Bear_-_Wrapped_in_Tinsel.html

I coloured the image using pencils.







The sketch to follow was designed by Nicole.

Thanks for viewing.
Hugs Julie








5 comments:

frances joy said...

adorable card... :) i love white!

Carol said...

Beautiful card Julie and great take on the sketch. Please could you remove the sketch from your blog though as per the challenge rules :) Thanks for joining us at CCWS this time. Carol DT x

Cheryl said...

this is one,super cute image and one really beautiful card too,hugs Cheryl xxx

nicolet said...

Wonderful card! Thanks for joining the challenge of CCWS..
Hugs Nicolet

ERICA said...

This card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!