About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 4 August 2011

Book mark made by my first candy winner -

I have asked my candy winner's to share a picture of anything they have made using the candy they have won.

Heaney kindly left me a link to the Book Marker she made using a stamp from the candy she won.





..
http://paperpapier.blogspot.com/2011/07/bookmark-sign.html

They say Less is More. I couldnt agree more. As i love the simplicity and elegance of this design..

I had this stamp for a very long time but I didn't know what to do with it ( I lack creative ability and experience. Enough about me I just wanted to share this bookmarker.


Hugs Julie






No comments: