About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 27 January 2011

Well, i have searched everywhere and i cant find it.- Birthday Winter Theme challenge

I bet you are wondering what I have lost.(besides my mind)

 Here is a clue.

I spent the weekend joining in blog hops hoping to find it.

I saw many inspirational cards but I still haven't found my mojo.

I just can't seem to get inspired at the moment to make anything.

I have a few birthday's coming up over the next couple of days and I really should be making some cards.. Although I haven't been crafting, I have not been idle either. I have been viewing cards and leaving some comments. There are many talented ladies out in blogland.

I managed to complete One blog hop. I did start three.

The blog hop that i did complete was over at Die cut Dreams Christmas Club Challenge blog.



The design team made some beautiful cards for the special birthday winter theme challenge.

http://dcdchristmasclub.blogspot.com/

Here is my card for this challenge

Winter Birthday card
I don't think the photograph does the card justice. The tree 's were embossed and glazed.and it looks like he is sliding down an hill on my card. I used copics to colour him but not sure of numbers as I coloured this guy before christmas. Thanks for viewing

Julie X


No comments: