About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 25 September 2009

Hip! Hip! Hooray! it's my son's birthday


Today is my son's birthday. He is twenty three. Now, I can feel the years creeping up on me. He is currently abroad travelling from one country to the next So even though i can't send it to him, he will be able to view the card now that i have uploaded it to my blog.I am very happy that he is making new happy memories to look back on. Last night I made him a birthday card. I am very pleased the way it turned out. I hope my son likes it. I would like to share it with you.

No comments: