About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honourable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others, and what makes them tick. I seem ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday, 25 September 2009

Hip! Hip! Hooray! it's my son's birthday


Today is my son's birthday. He is twenty three. Now, I can feel the years creeping up on me. He is currently abroad travelling from one country to the next So even though i can't send it to him, he will be able to view the card now that i have uploaded it to my blog.I am very happy that he is making new happy memories to look back on. Last night I made him a birthday card. I am very pleased the way it turned out. I hope my son likes it. I would like to share it with you.

No comments: