About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Ode to my Wife, the Stamper




Ode To My Wife, The Stamper

Author Unknown
She learned to stamp on Monday
Her embossing was quite fine.
She forgot to set out dinner,
So we went out to dine.
She brayered backgrounds Tuesday
She says they are a must.
They really were quite lovely
But she forgot to dust.
On Wednesday it was birthday cards
She says that chalking's fun.
Shading, blending, and watercoloring.
But the laundry wasn't done.
Her card swap was on Thursday
Using green and blue and red;
I guess she really was engrossed,
She never made the bed!
It was shaker cards on Friday
Using techniques she just adores,
But she never seemed to notice
The crumbs on all the floors.
I found a maid on Saturday!
My week is now complete
My wife can stamp the hours away;
The house will still be neat.
Well, it's already Sunday,
And my forehead's feeling damp.
I cursed, I raved, and I ranted. . .
The MAID has learned to stamp!!

I like this. I hope you enjoy it too.







No comments: