About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 27 August 2011

1000+ followers and 7 big prizes


1000+ followers candy with 7 big prizes. check it out.


http://englishcraftinglass.blogspot.com/2011/08/1000-followers-candy.html



hugs Julie







1 comment:

sandra said...

Just to let you know that I got your parcel last Monday and since then I was mailing you but I was always getting reply that there were error in delivery.
No have idea what is the problem.
Papers and images and faeries are PERFECT!!!!
Love them all.
And thank you for beautiful card and nice words!

You were asking to send you work where I was using things from parcel.
You can take look on my blog.
I had courage to cut those papers and made something sweet.
Hope you like it!
Thank you sooooo much!
Hugs!
Sandra!