About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 30 July 2011

Candy you wont want to miss

Morning crafters.

I thought it would be an appropriate time to share this post with you because of the six month anniversary that is being celebrated over at



http://handmadebytlc.blogspot.com/2011/07/6-month-anniversary-candy.


Tammy is generously offering candy to three winners (maybe more)
Check Tammy's blog for details

You will need to become a follower
Post candy in either your side bar or in a post
and finally leave your details with mr linky

Ends August 30th

Come on ladies, pop over to this ladies blog and give her some love and while you are there, why don't you join in the candy fun



hugs Julie


















No comments: