About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 20 May 2011

So Tilda, Where would you like to go today?




First she visits the Sketch and Stash Sketch Challenge
http://sketchandstashchallenge.blogspot.com/
where the inspiration came from for the layout of this card.


Sketch n stash




The second part of the challenge was to use either new or old stash or both.

Tilda is a new stamp from Magnolia Butterfly Dreams collection 2011- Tilda with Hawaiian flower. and I purchased her recently from
http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=40018

The dog was cut out from some Wrapping paper, I have here in my stash. The lace and the blue ribbon was also in my stash.

I have embossed behind tilda, and then coloured it with Iridescent Medium, to make it shine. Although unfortunately this photo doesn't do the card justice.

Now Tilda will take her dog for a walk and visit
http://totallytilda.blogspot.com/

Where will she go next? Maybe she will travel, or maybe she will go to church. Come back later to see where Tilda goes next!






6 comments:

LINDA said...

Very beautiful card.. Love it!!
Hugs, Linda

~@ngie~ said...

great card... love the Tilda... one of my fave images ;o)

Thanx for joining in with us over at Sketch N Stash... Good Luck

Angie xXx

Christine said...

Awww gorgeous Tilda & her dog defo looks ready for his walk..thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda chall this time.

smiles Christine TT DT & girlies xx

Chrissie said...

What a lovely card and beautifully coloured too.
Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
lol Chrissie xx

Lynne said...

Awh so pretty :) thanks for sharing it with us at Totally Tilda
Hugs
Lynne xx

Janice said...

Well done on winning sketch n stash with your lovely card. Jx