About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 15 May 2011

Schools Out Summer Drive

Schools Out Summer Drive


Card Cupid Blog has
connected with a Title 1 Elementary school that is in need of composition books and journals to encourage student to write this summer. A Title I school is a school with a large number of economically disadvantaged children. They specifically work towards improving the academic achievement of disadvantaged children.




Our goal is to collect 180 journals, along with a fun writing tool (pencil or pen), a card wishing them a Happy Summer and a bookmark to encourage reading.



The deadline is June 8.








No comments: