About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 21 May 2011

PaperPapier Tag

By now, some of you might have guessed that I like to share.Lol  So today I would like to share a Tag with you Made over at


http://paperpapier.blogspot.com/2011/04/tag-prepared-to-see.html.


This stamp was one of the items won by PaperPapier in a recent candy that I was sharing. It is nice to see what other crafters do with the cany. I had this particular stamp for a very long time but couldnt think of what to do with it. But now I have been inspired to try out some of my othetr stamps.



http://paperpapier.blogspot.com/
Why don't you visit this blog and give this lady some loving.

 She has some wonderful creations.


Happy Crafting

Julie







No comments: