About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Saturday 21 May 2011

Just Magnolia

Good Crafternoon Ladies.

Today I would like to share with you the card I made following the sketch on the Just Magnolia site

http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/



Just Magnolia Sketch















I have followed the sketch but flipped it




Blue Butterfly Tilda.
 Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine. ~Jeffrey Glassberg







2 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is just gorgeous love the colours that you have chosen, thank you for joining us with our sketch this week at Just Magnolia/Hanglar & stanglar, big hugs Pops x

Dena said...

Awe, isn't she cute!!!? Love the Doohickey flowers you used on the side and the pretty color of your card!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia and Hanglar Stanglar Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena