About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 10 February 2011

Crafty stealers

#c2242096241106005202

Hi CraftyStealers!






So this Valentine's day Crafty Stealers want to share a little love to a couple special customers. They  have 2 "lovely" prize packs that they can't wait to send out!

So here's how to enter:

It's simple just share the CraftySteals love! Tell your crafty bargain hunter friends... invite them to be facebook friends, follow crafty stealers blog or twitter or sign up for email alerts. Then go back to the blog and leave them  a comment on how many crafty friends you "shared the love" with.


Click the link  at the top of this post to win a prize

Hugs
Julie



No comments: