About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Happy New year 2011

Please scroll down to enter in my blog candy.


Let me begin by wishing all my friends, followers, and crafters world wide a Happy new year. I hope your year is filled with lots of happiness, love and laughter. I also hope you find plenty of time to craft and share your projects on your blogs to inspire all that visit. Happy crafting everyone.

My First challenge of 2011

Over at http://www.magnolia-liciouschallengeblog.blogspot.com/
the challenge is make something using mainly white. This challenge ends on december 21st.

I have made a card but can't seem to get a good picture. Too many shadows at this time of night. I must invest in a new camera but here is my card






4 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Julie, you foxy thing!! I feel your pain, sweetie, with the photography thing...I just told my hubby tonight that I need to invest in a new camera! haha! Your card is relly pretty, hun. Love the white on white with pops of blue. Soooo pretty! I'm so glad you joined us in December's Inspiration Challenge at Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog!! Hugs...Pat Frank

cabio's craft corner said...

Sweet Tilda and cute texture. Thank you for joining us at Magnolia-licious Challenge and hope to see you again for the upcoming ones :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Candy said...

Happy New Year, Julie,
Thank you for joining our Magnolia-licious Challenge this time :o)
I know how hard it is to get a good picture :o(
Tilda looks lovely! I see you have used some swirl dies on your card.
The silver stickers are a wonderful touch and add so much decoration to the corners and verticals on your card.
Hugs, Candy

LindaC said...

I like all the layers of your card. I especially like the corners. Thanks for participating in the M-L Challenge Blog. LindaC