About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 3 December 2010

New day, new posts, new challenges, new cards...So first lets get punchy

Hello crafters. Hope you have all had a good weekend? It seems like an eternity since I have been able to upload anything to my blog. My luck.... First the pc stops working, then my laptop. So i bought myself a laptop but it needed a card reader for me to view my photographs. So i purchased one but it was faulty. I returned it and I got a replacement. So today I am able hopefully to enter a few challenges.


First I would like to share a Birthday card I made for a  friend of mine. The birthday celebration was for his Mothers birthday.  She was sixty. I was a little disappointed because I hadn't received any feedback  about the card and wasn't sure if she liked. it.

Last week I found that she did like it, as she has asked me to make her christmas cards. I am well chuffed!
I will try and post a few different types, at the same time entering a few challenges.












 Card titled Tilda in Pink
Tilda in Pink.

I used the sketch from Magnolia stamp lovers challenge.
and if you know me or read any of my past posts, I have failed to catch the deadline of some ofthe challenges.  The above sketch being no exception! I must do more blogging and less organising of my stash. My excuse is the O.c.d. Well, I need to find an excuse for my procrastinating....The new challenge over at magnolia stamp lovers requires you get punchy.


I used a corner punch and a border punch. i also punched out some small flowers for embellishments

No comments: