About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honourable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others, and what makes them tick. I seem ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday, 12 December 2010

Craft your Passion

Here is an easy challenge.
Over at Craft your Passion http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
Christmas Theme.

Visit each monday for a chance to win some digi images

. So I thought i would share this card with you.... This card I made for my eldest lad. He loved it! so if he is pleased I am pleased.... That is what life is all about! Bringing  a smile to my boys faces, and also to other members of my family and friends. Just love to make people smile....


2 comments:

Vintage Milly said...

oooh, I love this fold, what youhave done here is so effective, it is great to make other smile, I agree with you,
take care and best wishes to you,
Em.x

Dawn said...

I can see why he was happy! This is a wonderful card with such great colors.
Thank you for joining us this week at
Craft Your Passion Challenges
Hope you join us each week.