About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday 11 August 2010

Blog candy to celebrate over at Kellie Winnell's blog

Wow, wow, wow. You must visit her site and see the candy she is offering. She is a very generous lady
and the winner is going to feel like its her birthday, easter, christmas all rolled into one



the candy is being offered to celebrate her 550 followers
Well her number has increased ten fold. She has many more now. Go and visit
her blog to find out how many.I can't imagine ever having that many followers.

At this moment in time I would be pleased to have just ten. Lol

Thank you Kellie for you generosity

No comments: