About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Tuesday 25 May 2010

Just Magnolia


The sketch provided by Jayne At Just Magnolia http://justmagnolia.blogspot.com/
is the card That i will be showing on this post.

You can rotate and or flip the sketch, as long as we can still see the basic sketch on your creation, so this is what i have done. Hope you can see that I have followed the sketch .

Here is the sketch that I followed.












and here is the card I made

3 comments:

Marina said...

Beautiful card!
I love that Tilda and the lace.

Hugs,
Marina

Jane said...

This is so beautiful! gorgeous colours and details! thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia, hugs, Jane xxx

~Denise Lynn~ said...

Too cute! Fab job with the sketch. Thanks for playing along at Just Magnolia this week! :)