About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 25 February 2010

1st Blogaversary Candy Open til March 1st

Anniversary candy over at
http://sweeetdesignsbycheryl.blogspot.com/2010/01/1st-anniversary-blog-candy.html

to be in with a chance of winning you need to post a link and a picture on your sidebar

and become a follower

leave a comment and use Mr linky to link your blog. This candy will be up for grabs until the March 1st. The winner will be posted on March 2nd.


Here is the Candy!!!




5 sugar nellies

1 dino stamp set from QKD

2 Magnolias

1 Sugar Plums

2 stamping bella sentiments

1 High Hopes

4 flower clusters

pack of brads, gems, and flower brads

flowers, buttons, charm, heart brads, ducky eyelets, silver eyelets

No comments: