About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Sunday 10 January 2010

Prairie Fairy Candy




You have till the 15th to leave some love












Here is the candy! Yahooooo! Really, this is to celebrate the  300 followers AND the soon to open Prairie Fairy Digital site. they are  pretty sure they will be open soon.......KNOCK ON WOOD!
Total value of this candy is $98.43!
This is a thank you to everyone of their followers new and old, and more new to come they hope!
All they ask you to do is post a picture of their candy on your blog if you have one and leave them some love in the form of a comment!

That's it! So what you waiting for? Go over to their blog and send them some love.



http://prairiefairy.blogspot.com/2010/01/candy_07.html

No comments: