About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Friday 1 January 2010

It's snowing again!

BRRRR! It's gone quite nippy now. I can feel a cold draught from the window in my office. The garden is white, it has been snowing again. Here is a picture from the last down pour of snow we had


































it's now 1.26am. I think i will go snuggle under my quilt, where it is nice and warm. It's been a productive day and I am pleased with the card's I have uploaded. I would have uploaded a few more but my son is staying with me until he gets new accommodations and likes to spend time on my pc. So I have to upload when I get a few minutes when he is away from the pc.

Right now he is asleep, So sweet dreams Kris and sweet dreams mike. Time for me to enter dream land too. Good night everyone and Happy new year to you all.

1 comment:

Jules said...

Hi Julie

Brrr.. yes it definitely looks cold where you are!!

It started snowing here in the Midlands about an hour ago but has stopped again.

Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog - that was very kind of you.

Happy New Year to you and your family.

Love Jules xx