About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Wednesday 4 November 2009

New Challenges

Today I would like to share some cards I have made for a few challenges. The First card is for the Cupcake craft challenge and also


the Basic Grey Challenge


The paper I used is from the Basic Grey range and I think co-ordinates with The picture nicely,

Here is the card I am using for both challenges


Note to self: Look for book for camera and take clearer pictures

3 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

What a cute card. Love the image and the papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Liza said...

A great card. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Pop's Cards said...

This is a really FAB card, a fantastic take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week, hugs pops x x x