About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Thursday 5 November 2009

Cute Card Thursday

Midnight Margaritas

Hi, Card makers and crafters. I made this card for Cute Card Thursday's challenge no 84 -Midnight Margaritas!




This week the challenge was to make a cards/projects featuring a drinks/cocktail theme.




The first picture shows the outside                              
of the card.




















I used the sketch from challenge sketch by the Magnolia-licious DT. This month DT gal Kerry Donovan-Casey designed this fun sketch. The sketch might not be too clear because of the colours i chose but it is there. There are two pieces of black paper and the white with the image on it - thus making the three elements required for the sketch.


No comments: