About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Monday 9 November 2009

Help Little Noah Celebrate Christmas Early!


I received a very sad email today, please read. The email was from mcmahonfivedesign.com and she says :-

I don't normally do this but this story touched my heart...

2 card making friends have passed this story of Little Noah on to me. It touched my heart and the best way to reach all my card making friends was thru this email. I have verified the story with snopes.com as true. Please continue reading below about a sweet, young boy in the final stages of cancer. He loves Christmas Cards and his family is asking for cards to be sent to him. They are celebrating Christmas this weekend and your card probably won't get to him in time for their celebration, but I'm sure he and his family will appreciate your beautiful works of art all the same.

Help Little Noah Celebrate Christmas Early!

Five year-old Noah Biorkman is in hospice and we need your help to make this the best Christmas ever by sending him Christmas cards! His family will be celebrating Christmas this weekend.

Noah was diagnosed with Stage IV Neuroblastoma in February 2007. He went into remission in August 2007. In September 2008, Noah relapsed with lesions in his right arm and right leg. After going through six different trials, the cancer continues to spread. Noah is an angel and we are blessed to have him in our lives.

Please help the fulfill the Biorkman family's wish to make this the best Christmas ever for Noah. You can send your Christmas cards to:

Noah Biorkman
c/o 99.5 WYCD
2201 Woodward Heights Blvd.
Ferndale, MI 48220-1511
USA




►PLEASE NOTE: 99.5 WYCD and the Biorkman Family respectfully request that you do not stop by their home with your well wishes during this time. They have been overwhelmed with visitors and well wishers, and while it is very greatly appreciated, they need this time to care for and be with Noah.



On Wednesday, November 4th, WDIV-TV spoke with the Biorkman Family - watch the video below!





Here are links to his story:

Detroit News - http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21522646/detail.html?utm_source=McMahon+Five+Designs&utm_campaign=bf644f0677-McMahon_Five_Designs_Newsletter8_18_2009&utm_medium=ema

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/21522646/detail.html?utm_source=McMahon+Five+Designs&utm_campaign=bf644f0677-McMahon_Five_Designs_Newsletter8_18_2009&utm_medium=email#video

Detroit Radio - http://wycd.com/Send-Christmas-cards-to-Noah--a-very-special-littl/5588415?utm_source=McMahon+Five+Designs&utm_campaign=bf644f0677-McMahon_Five_Designs_Newsletter8_18_2009&utm_medium=email


Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Sue
We send special offers to customers who opted in at www.mcmahonfivedesigns.com



I am sorry to have to share more sadness to you crafter's but as crafter's we could bring some happiness to this little boy. If you read this, please ask your crafting friends to make a card too. Thank you for reading and Thank you for sharing and caring.. Here is the card I made for Noah. I hope it reaches them in time for their Christmas Celebration.


The tag is removable. Here is the final card. Box being made to post it in.

1 comment:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi There,
Thanks for publishing this. It is so touching.
I'm afraid when you visited my blog earlier in the Crafty Sentiments Blog Hop there was a fault in Blogger and the text on the post was illegible unless you maginified your screen. I have fixed this but the next blog on the hop is KIM
Hugs,
Fiona x