About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Monday 19 October 2009

A spoonful of sugar. Challenge 73. Sketch by caryn

Here is a card I made for A spoonful of Sugar Challenge. They post a new challenge every Tuesday. They are a card making challenge blog.

and below is the sketch
that i followed.

I really enjoyed making this card!

Designer of above sketch. Visit her blog to see some wonderful creations

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thank you for it. I like such themes and anything that is connected to this matter. I definitely want to read more soon.

Joan Kuree
call girl London