About Me

My photo
I am a seeker of the truth. Honesty & Integrity are very important to me. I am a student of life who Loves to learn from Life and friends. I live by a system of values and honorable principles. I am a harmony seeking idealist. I am keen to understand others,and what makes them tick.I seek ways to improve my mental ability.

Monday 19 October 2009

Heather's Heavinly Stampations: Win this set of Images for FREE to 3 of my Commenters on this Post! Introducing Tuckers very own Digi Set Sneak Peak from today's Inktegrity Release


Heather's Heavinly Stampations: Win this set of Images for FREE to 3 of my Commenters on this Post! Introducing Tuckers very own Digi Set Sneak Peak from today's Inktegrity Release

Today I came across this site - They are offering this blog candy.


They will be announcing the winner of this blog Candy next Thursday and they will choose 2 winners for Tucker the Elephant set. All you have to do is leave a comment on their post for one entry, and if you post about it on your blog you will be given 4 additional entries into the blog candy to win Tucker!! It has to be a short post not just a side bar link but if you want to also put it in your side bar you can get an additional 2 entries into the Blog Candy so that is a total of 7 entries you can earn for this Uber Cute Set for Free!!!!!

So what are you waiting for?
........

No comments: